Waste Disposal Sites
Find the nearest place to deposit their waste.
How to prevent?
Hydrogen Peroxide was developed in the 1920s by scientists, with the purpose of treating infections and gangrene in soldiers that fought in the front line. During the Second World War, it decreased the number of amputations. A 3% solution is one of the most efficient disinfectants.
Advantages: Cheap, of easy transportation and storage, easy to use, no collateral effects
The domestic efficiency of Hydrogen Peroxide:
1. Use a dessert spoon of this substance for mouthwash and keep it in your mouth for a few minutes. It will eliminate all germs and whiten your teeth! Spit it afterwards;
2. If you keep your toothbrush in a hydrogen peroxide solution, they will be free of germs that cause gingivitis and other oral diseases;
3. A bit of hydrogen peroxide in a cloth disinfects surfaces better than any other product. Ideal for kitchens and bathrooms;
4. Kitchen boards and other utensils can also be disinfected after use with a bit of hydrogen peroxide. This substance eliminates all kinds of bacteria and germs, including salmonella;
5. Rub your feet with it and you will prevent chilblains and other fungi that cause foot problems, including foot odour;
6. It prevents infections and helps healing, when used several times a day on wounds. It can even help healing gangrene;
7. You can mix it with a similar amount of water and use as nose drops in case of colds and sinusitis. Wait a few seconds and blow your nose. It kills germs and other harmful micro-organisms;
8. Put a bit of hydrogen peroxide in the bath water to get rid of mycoses and fungi and keep your skin healthy;
9. Disinfect textiles like sheets and dippers or clothing that has been in contact with body fluids and blood by plunging them into a solution with hydrogen peroxide before normal wash;
10. You'll surely find other uses for hydrogen peroxide in your home.
Source: Mon Ville Alimentação Ltda.
How to prevent?